How to apply
On this page
Before you apply
For help at any time in the application process, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request alternative formats of any information related to this bursary.
Gather your documents
To apply for the Price McIntosh bursary, you will need the following documents:
- a copy of your proof of citizenship, permanent residency or protected person status (please don't send us originals)
- proof of enrollment in a Canadian postsecondary institution (University, College or CEGEP). This must be program that leads to a career in the documentary heritage sector (library or archives).
Complete the form
Download application form
Application form (PDF, 447 KB) (application process currently closed)
Filling out and saving PDF forms
To fill out and save a PDF form, first download and then open the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free).
How to download the PDF form:
- PC users—Right-click on the link. Choose Save target as or Save link as.
- Mac users—Hold the Control key and click on the link. Choose Download Linked File As....
- Save the PDF form in a folder that you will be able to find easily on your computer.
- Launch Reader.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the file, and open it in Reader. You can now fill out and save the PDF form.
If you have any issues with the form, send us a note at: email@example.com. We can send you an alternate format of the application.
Submit your application
When submitting your application form, don't forget to include all required documents.
You can send us your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send it by mail to:
Price McIntosh Bursary
Library and Archives Canada
550 Place de la Cité Boulevard
We'll send you a confirmation receipt when we receive your application. Once the selection committee makes their choices, we'll update our website with the bursary recipients' names. We don't send individual responses, other than to the successful recipients.