Who can apply
The bursary is open to students residing in Canada who are:
- identify as a member of a visible minorityFootnote 1, an Indigenous person (First Nations, Inuit or Métis Nation) and/or a person with a disabilityFootnote 2
- be a student at a Canadian postsecondary institution in a program preparing you for a career in library or archives
What types of programs are eligible?
The following list is not exhaustive and is meant as a guide for students wishing to apply. Students may apply and make the case for eligibility of their program, if it is not included in the list but clearly leads to a career in libraries and archives. Should you have any questions about your program, please contact the Price McIntosh Bursary.
- Information Studies
- Library Studies
- Archival Studies
- Library and Information Technology
- Technical Library Studies
- Technical Archival Studies
It is okay if your program is not on the list above. If your program clearly leads to a career in libraries or archives, you can apply for the bursary. If you have any questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.