Terms and conditions
Please note the following:
- Submitting an application is not a guarantee of funding.
- Bursaries are taxable, and recipients will receive a T4A slip.
- Recipients must provide proof of tuition payment for the current academic year.
- Recipients also must provide their banking information and social insurance number upon request. Processes and guidelines may change in future funding cycles to ensure efficacy.
Notice of consent
To promote the bursary, recipients must grant us permission to communicate their:
- program of study
We value your privacy. This notice is to inform you that we are collecting your personal information. Program-specific legislation allows us to gather it. Library and Archives Canada administers the Price McIntosh Bursary program. We collect, use and disclose your information for reasons related to the bursary.
How we use information
We use your information to:
- verify eligibility
- check applications
- issue payments
- support future outreach and awareness
What we share
When we announce the bursary recipients, you're agreeing to share your:
- program of study
- educational institution
How we protect your privacy
We manage your personal information in keeping with:
You have the right to the protection of and access to your personal information. It is kept in the following personal information bank:
- Price McIntosh Applicant Information
If you don't agree with how we manage it, you can reach out to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada:
Accessing your information
You have the right to access the personal information we have about you. To view or request a correction:
What happens if you don't provide your information
Without your information, we can't consider your application for the Price McIntosh bursary.
To ask about applicable legislative authority or withdraw your application, contact our coordinators:
- by telephone at 819-997-0893 or 1-844-757-8035 (toll-free in Canada and the United States)
- by teletypewriter (TTY) at 613-992-6969 or 1-866-299-1699 (toll-free in Canada)
- by email at: email@example.com
For clarification about this notice, contact LAC ATIP:
- by telephone at 613-996-5115 or 1-866-578-7777 (toll-free in Canada and in the United States)