Apply for an ISBN account
Eligible Canadian publishers must create an account online to request ISBNs. You only need to create an account once. When approved, this will allow you to view your logbook, update and edit data, as well as request numbers.
Applying for an account
- Create an ISBN Canada account by reading and accepting the statement of use, then complete the form by providing your publishing information.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation message.
- If your form is submitted successfully, we will review your account request within 10 working days (we may contact you to request additional information from you).
If your account is approved, you will receive an email with the following information:
- your username and password
- instructions on how to assign ISBNs in your account and manage your logbook
- If your account is not approved, we will contact you and provide additional information.
If you are having trouble creating an account, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org